- Your Coinhouse account is strictly personal. Exchanging login identifiers or carrying out transactions on behalf of others is strictly prohibited.
- The use of proxies of VPNs is not allowed on the platform.
- The use of bank cards is regulated:
- The country of the bank issuing your bank card must correspond to the country of your location.
- You must be in a country within the SEPA zone in order to carry out bank card transactions.
- A bank card must not be shared over different accounts.
- Cards that are not equipped with the 3-D Secure protocol will not be accepted.
- The use of prepaid cards or e-cards is not recommended, as they may affect the quality of the service
You can find our full terms and conditions of use by clicking on this link.