In order for us to validate your SEPA transfer, the name of the bank account holder must be identitical to the name registered on our platform and must correspond to an operation initialised on your Coinhouse account.
Articles in this section
- Which payment methods are accepted on Coinhouse?
- Why is payment by bank card not available during the purchase process?
- I made a transaction by bank transfer but it is labelled as "expired".
- Unauthorized credit card purchases on Coinhouse website
- What is the processing time for a transaction made through a bank transfer?
- My payment was declined during a transaction.
- My transaction is shown as pending validation.
- I made a bank transfer but it was returned to me.
- The error message 'transaction refused by our bank' is displayed during my transaction.