In order to create a company account on Coinhouse, please follow the onboarding process on coinhouse.com.
You will then be contacted by a corporate account manager here at Coinhouse, that will detail you the following steps :
You will first need to submit the documents that apply for individual Coinhouse account openings :
- A copy of a valid piece of identification (passport page, or national ID card)
- A selfie of yourself holding a paper with the written note "I want to buy cryptoassets on Coinhouse", signed and with the day's date on the bottom right
In addition to these, when creating a personal account, the following documents are required:
- A copy of the company's K-Bis (ie, official documentation certifying the official status of the company. This document must be less than three months old)
- Company's banking details (RIB/IBAN)
- If the individual in charge of opening the Coinhouse corporate account is not the executive director, then, the following documents must be submitted to Coinhouse;
- Identification (ID card, or passport page), proof of residency (e.g: phone bill, gas bill, or fiscal declaration, etc...), and selfie of the executive director with the similar aforementioned written note.
- A list of all shareholders that hold 25% or more of the company's shares
- A client form catered for corporate Coinhouse accounts
Following this, you will be able to carry out transactions on behalf of your company.
For more information regarding the documents necessary when opening a personal account, please visit the "How to create an account on Coinhouse.io".