Coinhouse offers the possibility of opening a business account whether for transactional purposes or to diversify your company's cash flow.
Dedicated business support
Once you have created your account and submitted your information, an operator in charge of corporate accounts will contact you to detail the procedure to be followed and the documents to be sent, i.e. :
- A copy of a valid ID (passport page, or national ID card)
- A selfie of yourself holding a paper with the written note "I want to buy cryptoassets on Coinhouse", signed and with the day's date on the bottom right
- A copy of the company's K-Bis (ie, official documentation certifying the official status of the company. This document must be less than three months old)
- Company's banking details (RIB/IBAN)
- If the individual in charge of opening the Coinhouse corporate account is not the executive director, then, the following documents must be submitted to Coinhouse;
- Identification (ID card, or passport page), proof of residency (e.g: phone bill, gas bill, or fiscal declaration, etc...), and selfie of the executive director with the similar aforementioned written note.
- A list of all shareholders that hold 25% or more of the company's shares
- A client form catered for corporate Coinhouse accounts
Following this, you will be able to carry out transactions on behalf of your company.
For more information regarding the documents necessary when opening a personal account, please visit the "How to create an account on coinhouse.com".