Coinhouse offers the possibility of opening a business account whether for transactional purposes or to diversify your company's cash flow.
Dedicated business support
Once you have created your account and submitted your information, an operator in charge of corporate accounts will contact you to detail the procedure to be followed and the documents to be sent, i.e. :
- Company K-Bis that is less than 3 months old (ie, official documentation certifying the official status of the company)
- Company Statutes
- Company’s Banking details (RIB / IBAN)
- Most recent company financial records / statements
- An official list of all shareholders that hold 25% or more of the company's shares
- A client form that will be provided to you by Coinhouse
- ID of the executive director(s) as well as from all shareholders that hold more than 25% of the company’s shares
- Proof of residency of the director(s) as well as all individuals holding more than 25% of the company’s shares (must be less than 3 months old)
- If the account user isn’t one of the directors, specify their role in the company as well as provide proof of residency and ID.
- A selfie of yourself holding a paper with the written note "I want to buy cryptoassets on Coinhouse", signed and with the day's date on the bottom right
Once your account has been validated, you will be able to carry out transactions on behalf of your company.
For more information regarding the documents necessary when opening a personal account, please visit the "How to create an account on coinhouse.com".