It is possible to conduct transactions via virtual bank cards; however; we are not able to increase the number of bank cards that can be used (daily, weekly or monthly) with your Coinhouse account. Thus, the use of single-use cards may alter the quality of our service.
Articles in this section
- It is indicated that I did not send enough funds during my sales transaction.
- How to buy Bitcoins (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) on Coinhouse?
- Buy and sell from my Coinhouse accounts
- My transaction has been refused by the Coinhouse website.
- How to sell Bitcoins (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) on Coinhouse?
- How do I know if my transaction is validated?
- Can I use virtual bank cards or e-cards?
- How do SEPA transfer transactions work?
- How can I see my transaction on the blockchain and check that my funds have been sent?
- What volume of transaction am I authorized?