Since the beginning of 2017, we are seeing a growing interest in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. We offer the purchase and sale of more than 250 cryptocurrencies (Bitcoins, Ethers, Dash, Ripple, etc.). At our counter, an expert adviser in cryptocurrencies can help you make your first purchase. You will need to come equipped with:
- a French identity card, passport or French residence permit
- a bank card if you want to carry out an immediate transaction. Cash payments are not allowed.
If you want to make a transaction for a company account, the following documents will also be requested:
- A copy of the K-Bis (less than three months old)
- A copy of the ACPR agreement justification (if justified)
- Your company's banking account number
- Identity card or passport of the company manager
- If you are not the manager, your role, identity card and a proof of your residency (energy bill, gas bill, ...)
- Client questionnaire to complete upon arrival
For a faster transaction, we advise you to install a wallet supporting the cryptocurrencies of your choice to receive your purchases, before coming to see us.
--> If you want to invest an amount less than 5,000 euros, we will be able to handle your request quickly at the counter. However, there are often a lot of customers, so please excuse us in advance for the limited time we can give to advice.
--> If you want to invest an amount greater than 5,000 euros, it is recommended (but not compulsory) that you make an appointment so that we can provide you with the best possible support. It is also advisable to call your bank in advance, in order to raise the limit on your bank card, if necessary.
--> If you want to invest an amount greater than 50,000 euros, it is imperative that you contact us directly via the support service.