Ledger Live's interface consists of four main elements. In the left panel you'll find the menu and accounts, in the top bar you'll find buttons for application controls and then there's the main viewer.
Use the menu to go to different main sections:
- Portfolio : Summary of your accounts.
- Send : Send crypto assets at any time.
- Receive : Receive crypto assets at any time.
- Manager : Manage your Ledger device.
- Exchanges : Discover some selected exchange services.
The accounts section lists the name and balance of the accounts in your portfolio :
- Click on an account to open it in the main viewer.
- Click on the icon to add accounts.
How do I generate a wallet address on my Ledger?
You can receive cryptoassets by generating a receive address in the Ledger Live application. For optimal security, use your Ledger device to verify the generated address before sharing it with the sender of the transaction.
- Click Receive on the left panel, or from the top of an account detail page.
- Type or use the drop-down list to choose the account to receive crypto assets in.
- Click Next.
- Connect and unlock your device. Then open the crypto asset app as instructed.
- Read the on-screen instructions and click on Verify to generate a receive address on your device.
- Verify that the address shown on your screen is the same as the address shown in Ledger Live. If the addresses are the same, press the right button on your device to confirm.
- Click Copy to copy the address and share it with the sender of the transaction. Carefully check that the address does not change after you copy and paste it.