You can receive cryptoassets by generating an address in the Ledger Live application. For optimal security, use your Ledger device to verify that the generated address is similar to the address that appears on your Ledger Live.
- Click Receive on the left panel, or from the top of an account detail page.
- Type or use the drop-down list to choose the account to receive crypto assets in.
- Click Next.
- Connect and unlock your device. Then open the crypto asset app as instructed.
- Read the on-screen instructions and click on Verify to generate a receive address on your device.
- Verify that the address shown on your screen is the same as the address shown in Ledger Live. If the addresses are the same, press the right button on your device to confirm.
- Click Copy to copy the address and share it with the sender of the transaction. Carefully check that the address does not change after you copy and paste it.