Proof of residence
To increase your purchase and sale limits on your Coinhouse account and go from a level 1 to a level 2 account, you will need to provide us with valid proof of residence. The following documents can be used:
- A water, electricity or gas bill
- A phone bill or internet bill
- A tax notice or tax exemption notification letter
- A property title or rent receipt
- A Home insurance certificate
To be valid, the documents can’t be older than 3 months and need to be in the name of the account holder.
Proof of source of funds
To gain access to further increased limits, you will need to provide us with proof of source of funds. The following documents can be considered as such:
- A payslip
- A bank statement
- Proof of financial investment
- A tax notice
- A notarial certificate
In the event that you want to sell assets that weren’t purchased on Coinhouse, we will need documentation proving how these assets were acquired (ie a transaction history that includes these assets).