Your Coinhouse account informs you that you are not authorized to make a purchase of cryptocurrencies by credit card?
This ban is often temporary and can be lifted very easily.
The reasons for this temporary ban
- You have reached your credit card purchase limit (there is a daily limit depending on the level of your account).
=> In this case, you can pay by bank transfer, postpone your credit card purchase to the next day or request to upgrade your account and increase your daily limit.
HOWEVER, there are several other reasons :
- An anomaly has been detected on your account or during the use of your card by the Compliance Department.
=> As a security measure, credit card transactions have been suspended. Coinhouse makes every effort to prevent fraud and illegal use of bank cards. Please contact our Support to unblock the situation.
- You have made multiple attempts to purchase by credit card which were mostly refused by our credit card payment provider (error detection, no 3DS validation, false data, accounts not funded ...).
- You have tried to use too many credit cards or a card that does not comply (for example that is not under your name).
- The information you provided when creating the account leads us not to authorize prior payment by credit card, as a precautionary measure.
How to restore the credit card purchase in these cases?
- Make a first purchase by bank transfer from a bank account under your name so that you can fully identify yourself (discover the advantages of paying by bank transfer).
- Use a valid bank card, in your name and with sufficient funds.
- Contact our support and make all the necessary verifications.