Can't make payment by credit card?
You can navigate directly to the section that interests you:
The solutionYou can increase this limit by requesting from your personal space the passage to level 2, your limit will then be €2,000 per day. At level 3, it will increase to at least €5,000 per day and can be upgraded upon request to customer service.
For more information on the limits of the different levels, please visit our article on account types and levels 👈🏻
- Contact your bank advisor to find out more.
- Proceed using another bench card aire.
- Make a purchase by bank transfer.
Contact your bank advisor, or increase your withdrawal limit from your banking application.
- You are using a bank card that is not in your name.
- You have made multiple attempts to purchase by credit card which have mostly been refused or failed by our credit card payment provider ( error detection, lack of 3DS validation,accounts unfunded
- The information you provided us when creating the account leads us to not authorize payment by credit card beforehand, as a precautionary measure and decision of the "Compliance and risk management" department. Please refer to the Terms of Coinhouse .
The SolutionIf you haven't done a operation on the platform, this means that for compliance and risk management reasons , the option to purchase by credit card has been temporarily suspended. It will then be necessary to make a first purchase by bank transfer to lift the suspension. Buying by bank transfer is a flexible and simple alternative. Once a purchase transaction has been successfully completed by bank transfer on our site, you will again be able to buy with a bank card.
Coinhouse makes every effort to prevent fraud and the illegal use of bank cards . If you think this is an error, contact our customer service to resolve the situation .
If you have any further questions, we are at your disposal !
Monday to Friday : from 9:30 to 18:00.
- Write us here
- Contact us by phone 👉 +33 1 82 88 29 51