This ban is often temporary and can be lifted very easily
- You’ve reached your limit for payments by bank card
When your account is level 1, you can only pay up to 1000€ total, no matter the time between two payments. You can increase this limit by upgrading to a level 2 account. For more information on what limits your account is submitted to, you can read the following article that is on the subject of account limits.
- An anomaly has been detected on your account by our conformity department
- You have attempted multiple purchases that have been refused by our payment system
- You have tried to use too many different card or a card that doesn’t abide by our conformity rules (ie the owner of the card isn’t the owner of the account)
- With the information you have provided us during account creation, our system has blocked payments by card on your account for security reasons.
If you have yet to conclude a transaction on the Coinhouse platform, the option to pay by Bank Card was most likely blocked for security reasons. To raise this suspension, you will first need to purchase an asset by bank transfer. Once the purchase has been made, you’ll be able to use bank cards on our platform.
Coinhouse fights against fraud and the illegal use of bank cards. If you believe that the suspension was a mistake, you can contact our support team.