Buying by bank transfer is a simple alternative to buying by credit card. It is easy to do and allows you to keep control over the purchase price of your crypto asset.
To make a purchase by bank transfer, follow the procedure below:
- Click on "Buy" from your dashboard
- Choose the payment method "Bank transfer".
- Open your mailbox associated with your Coinhouse account in order to view our bank details and your transaction details.
- Add Coinhouse as a beneficiary from your bank account interface.
- Transfer the amount corresponding to the transaction created by inserting the transaction name in the description of the bank transfer.
Once the funds have been sent, we have to wait until we receive your funds. The delay is 1 to 2 working days.
As soon as we receive your transfer, you will receive an email inviting you to confirm the transaction. You then have 72 hours to confirm or request the return of the funds to your account.
Once you have made a purchase or sale on Coinhouse, the status of the transaction is displayed in the ''Transactions'' section of the left-hand menu.
For more information on the different transaction statuses when making a purchase by bank transfer, please read on by clicking here.