Coinhouse offers you the opportunity to follow the steps of each of your transactions.
Once you have made a purchase or sale on Coinhouse, the status of your transaction is displayed in the ''Transactions'' section in the left menu.
The 7 possible statuses of your crypto transaction
Click on the heading ''Transactions'' and you will open a new page called ''Transaction History''. This page summarizes all transactions already made, as well as transactions in progress with their last known status:
A transaction can have 7 possible statuses. To understand these different statuses, let's take an example with a Bitcoin purchase:
- Waiting for payment: You have purchased bitcoins by bank transfer. We are waiting for the SEPA credit transfer from you. Please note that this status does not apply to credit card payments, which allow a faster payment that will be directly in status ''completed'' or''failed''.
- Awaiting confirmation: Your payment has been received and we are ready to convert your euros for Bitcoins. You must manually confirm the purchase order so that it is final by clicking on the button''Confirm order'' located on the right of the screen. Be careful, you have 72 hours to cancel the operation - otherwise the order will be confirmed automatically.
- Current delivery: You have confirmed your purchase order. All you have to do is wait for the quantity of bitcoins corresponding to your purchase to be delivered to your portfolio. This operation only takes a few minutes, except in case of exceptional activity on the blockchain.
- Completed: Your operation is successfully completed. Your Bitcoins have been delivered to your portfolio.
- Failure: Your transaction failed due to an error and was not completed. The''details'' button summarizes the information of this transaction. Most often, it is a mistake related to your credit card. The reason for the error was normally indicated at the time of payment. If not, you can contact our customer service.
- Expired: If a purchase or sale by SEPA credit transfer remains in ''pending payment'', the transaction expires automatically and no transaction is carried out.
- Cancelled: This status is displayed if you have cancelled a transaction by yourself while it was waiting for payment or pending confirmation. No payment was then made. Please note that it is no longer possible to cancel a transaction once it is in the status ''delivery in progress'' or''completed''.
Access the details of your transaction
At each step of your transaction, you can view its details by clicking on the ''details'' button on the right-hand side of the screen.
- When your transaction is waiting for payment, you can find its amount, its type (purchase or sale) and the bank information:
- When your transaction is waiting for confirmation, click on the button ''Confirm order'' and this summary window will open. Check the portfolio address carefully and then click on ''Confirm and buy'':