If you are unable to access your Google Authenticator application and you can no longer access your Coinhouse account, we invite you to follow the following steps in order to reset it.
- Go to page login and enter your email and password:
- Once logged into your account, click on "Do you need help?"
- You will be redirected to the login page with the following notification : "Please check instructions in your email"
- Connect to your mailbox and open the email received:
- Just attach the following documents in response to the email received:
- A selfie of you in which you are holding a sheet on which will be written: "I wish to deactivate my 2FA with the current date and signature" (as in the photo above)
- The front / back photo of your identity document OR your passport.
Once your request has been received and verified by our teams, we will proceed to reset your 2FA.
We strongly advise you to enable place your double authentication as soon as possible in order to strengthen the security of your account.
If you have any further questions, we are at your disposal !
Monday to Friday : from 9:30 to 18:00.
- Write us here
- Contact us by phone 👉 +33 1 82 88 29 51