If you are unable to access your Google Authenticator application and can no longer access your Coinhouse account, please follow the steps below to reset it.
How do I reset my 2FA ?
1. You will first need to go to the login page and enter your email and password :
2. Once you have logged into your account, click on "Do you need help?"
3. You will be redirected to the login page with the following notification: "Please check your email for instructions"
4. Log in to your mailbox and open the email you received :
5. Simply attach the following documents in response to the e-mail received :
- A selfie of you holding a sheet of paper with the words "I wish to deactivate my 2FA with today's date and signature" (as in the photo above)
- Front and back photo of your identity document OR passport.
6. Once your request has been received and verified by our team, we will reset your 2FA.
We strongly advise you to set up your double authentication as soon as possible to strengthen the security of your account.
If you have any further questions, we are at your disposal !
Monday to Friday : from 9:30 to 18:00.
- Write us here
- Contact us by phone 👉 +33 1 82 88 29 51