Coinhouse allows you to invest in cryptoassets through your company's cash.
You can create your account now by going to our "Registration page".
If you are an individual and you wish to create an account, just follow this article 👈🏻
You can navigate directly to the section that interests you:
In order to open a company account with Coinhouse, the following conditions:
- The company must be registered in Europe.
- The country of creation of the company must appear on the list of authorized countries.
- Funds must come from a SEPA country.
- No shareholder must be of US nationality.
- Transfers must come from the company's account ( equity contributions are not accepted).
It will be necessary to provide the following documents to finalize the creation of your Company account:
- Photo of ID
- Proof of address (personal)
- Status of the company
- Bank identity statement
- Register of beneficial owners
- A customer knowledge questionnaire for legal persons duly completed and signed (directly available during registration).
- For investments of more than €10,000, you will also need to provide the tax return (latest balance sheet).
For any shareholder with more than 25%, you will also need to provide 's identity document, selfie and proof of address the shareholder.
If this is a mandated account creation, you will also need to provide us with the power of attorney.
- If all the documents are compliant and the file is complete, validation is done in 48H.
If you wish to have more details, on our corporate accounts or offers Premium and Platinum, we invite you to consult the following page.
If you have any further questions, we are at your disposal !
Monday to Friday : from 9:30 to 18:00.
- Write us here
- Contact us by phone 👉 +33 1 82 88 29 51