Coinhouse offers recurring transfer, which allows users to make an automatic purchase on a recurring basis on a crypto asset of their choice.
You can navigate directly to the section that interests you :
How to set up a recurring transfer ?
To set up a recurring transfer, start by going to the following page :
1. You will then need to enter your email address.
2. You will need to specify the cryptocurrency you wish to make the recurring transfer to.
3. After 48 hours (maximum), you will receive on your email address the reference that you must enter in your recurring transfer so that the purchase is made automatically.
4. You will then have to set up the recurring transfer from your bank, by entering the reference received by e-mail.
What is the purpose of the recurring transfer ?
The recurring transfer is a way to automate the DCA (Dollar Cost Averaging) technique used by investors to smooth their purchase price over the long term, without worrying about market volatility.
Here is an article by Manuel Valente (our Research Director) which explains this technique in detail.
To sum up, the recurrent transfer :
Is less risky.
Requires much less time and knowledge on a daily basis.
Provides very good results in the medium and long term.
If you have any further questions, we are at your disposal !
Monday to Friday : from 9:30 to 18:00.
- Write us here
- Contact us by phone 👉 +33 1 82 88 29 51