Now that you know how to buy cryptocurrencies on Coinhouse, it is obvious that you wonder how to sell, in order to recover liquidity in your bank account!
It's very simple, here's how to do it ↓
- Click on the "Sell" button
- Choose the crypto-asset to sell by clicking on "BTC"
- Fill in the quantity to sell (or simply click on: " Select all balance")
- Choose the bank account in which you want to receive the funds
- Click on "Sell"
Once the operation is successfully completed, the corresponding amount in euros will be transfered to you within 1 to 3 working days. You will receive your sales invoice by email.
💡 The "BTC" will be selected by default during the sale. If you do not want to see your BTC leave your wallet, be sure to click on it and choose the cryptocurrency you want to sell from the scrolling list that will appear.
⚠️ In order to ensure the smooth running of your sales on Coinhouse, it should be noted that:
- Sale proceeds can only be sent to a bank account in your name
- Level 1 allows you only to sell what you have bought (the same quantity and the same cryptocurrency) via the Coinhouse platform
- The sale of profits, made through another platform, via Coinhouse, will require the passage to level 2
If you want to know all about sell limits and how to level up, clickhere 👈🏻
If you have any further questions, we are at your disposal !
Monday to Friday : from 9:30 to 18:00.
- Write us here
- Contact us by phone 👉 +33 1 82 88 29 51